Adam Smith watches science from the sidelines. As a journalist, he covers the politics of science for Research Fortnight magazine. He has previously written for the BBC, New Humanist, the BMJ and the Guardian. Although he is interested in all almost research topics, he produces podcasts on science and the environment for Pod Academy. Adam has also published short stories and won a story slam competition.
- Volcanoes, artists and scientists: why exploding mountains fascinate us all
- Are researchers who take corporate funding selling out?
- Can Nintendo Wii help children with coordination difficulties?
- Body language and speed dating
- The Mars rover Curiosity and life elsewhere in the universe
- How many people does it take to make a baby?
- The sounds of space
- Doing DNA: Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- Oceans and climate change